Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Jumping Aboard The Blogging Train

Good Morning!

I have been reading other blogs for a while now and have finally worked up the... I don't know... ego? to think that perhaps others might enjoy stories from my life as much as I enjoy stories from theirs.

I am 30 years old and live in Virginia. I have lived in Virginia my whole life and hope to someday have the adventure of living elsewhere. I have a wonderful family consisting of my future husband (60 days until the big day!!), my mother, my father and his wife, Smug-Sister and her son (my nephew, the coolest kid in the land!), my brother and my step-brother. I have a wonderful extended family who is loving and supportive.

This blog will probably start out as rantings about wedding planning and turn into rantings about newly married life! I hope to be funny and interesting and not turn into dull ramblings about normal life (ie: I got up this morning, took a shower, ate some toast, etc...).

I have this very cool friend, Sassy, who introduced me to the blogging world and now I have several blogs that I read every day. Sassy is very silly and fun, she is one of my bridesmaids and is directly responsible for getting my butt though the BBA program!!

Ok, so enough with the introductions!!

Sister calls Mom:

Mom: Hello?

Sister: I like sex

Mom: (long pause) ok, most people do...

Sister: What did you say?

Mom: Most people do!

Sister: What do you think I said??

Mom: "I like sex"

Sister: No, I said "I'm Upset"

Laughter erupts and no one is upset any longer!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a classic!!!! Still laughing over that one.

    ReplyDelete