Friday, March 13, 2009

2 To Go

I currently only have to return to the Higher Education Center 17 more times. 17 more class nights. 17 more assignments. 17 more nights to pay attention. 17 more $1 parking fees. 17 more rushes from work to class. 17 more nights until I AM an MBA. 17 more.

I feel quite a large lump in my throat at the thought of being so close to finishing.

You know, for someone who was homeschooled, I sure have spent a lot of my life in school!!!

I was really hoping that graduation would coincide with giving birth, but that is not going to happen. Maybe next month, but not this one. I hope that God's plan will reveal itself soon, because it is really hard not to get discouraged about the baby thing or the job thing right now.

Today, I am off work, so I took Nathaniel to school and I've had some breakfast, so the plan for the day is to get the house cleaned, the laundry done, the food shopping done, pay bills, stuff like that. After I pick up Nathaniel from school, we will get his homework done and then I will get started on dinner. Elaine and her new boyfriend are coming over for dinner and to hang out.

Tomorrow, I think that I will spend the day doing fun stuff with Nathaniel. I was thinking about a trip to Chucky Cheese (I have some coupons for pizza and tokens) and then maybe to see Race To Witch Mountain - just spend the day out of the house, so Smug-Hub can work on the bathroom without interruption and so I can play some too!

Sunday is the monthly big family dinner at my house! So, I am going to get some good family time and lots of good food - this weekend is going to rock!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being so close to having your MBA! I saw Race to Witch Mtn. with my niece on Saturday. Since my normal movie viewing is generally R rated it was quite the departure, one that I won't rush to repeat.

    ReplyDelete