Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas to everyone!!

I gave Smug-Hub an iPhone for Christmas and he was totally wowed! He loved it!! He gave me several of the items that I had asked for and several things from New Mexico. His family gave me 2 different sets of a necklace and earrings. I really love everything! I have to say though that the best part of the day so far was watching his face when he opened the iPhone! It was priceless! I love him so much!

We went to Dad's for Christmas Eve dinner last night and they gave us a blanket with one of our wedding pictures embroidered on it. It is actually very cool and I think that we will hang in on the wall when you buy our first home!

We then went to church for Midnight Mass, which actually started with carols at 11 and then mass started right at midnight. It ran long as there were so many people taking communion that we did not leave church until about 1:30. By the time we got home and settled into bed it was after 2:30am before we got to sleep and then woke up about 8:30 this morning so we would have time to play with our loot before heading to moms.

We will be heading to mom's here in about 10 minutes for dinner and gift exchanging! We plan on heading back to the house after this shindig to take a really nice long nap!!!

Happy Holiday's to all you guys out in blog land! Remember to hug everyone you love as often as they will let you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment