Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Fucking Car is Fucking Broken.. Again :(

I got in the car last night after work and the fucking low power light was on again! I have not even had my car back 24 hours! I called the dealership and the little girl answering the phone told me that everyone in sales and management was gone for the day. I told her that I was on my way, my car was not drivable and she would find someone who could help me. I told her that I had been promised 3 different times that the car was fixed and I was not missing anymore work waiting to bring it to them in the morning.

She got a sales person on the phone and he told me that he would find something for me to drive. He found a traded in car that had yet to be cleaned up, it was stained and dirty and smelled bad. But it was drivable so I took it. I had dreams of cars all night and did not sleep well.

This morning I have a sore throat and stuffy nose. My husband thinks that all the stress is getting to me. Damn Skippy! I have already spoken with Lori (yes, that's right, I am on a first name basis with the service personnel) and she is going to keep me posted as they try to figure out what is wrong.

I think that after the morning meeting, I am going to call back and try to talk to the head person of the whole dealership and try to see if they will help either get the car fixed for real or talk about a trade or something. This car seems to be a lemon and I am fed up! It is only 2 years old for Gods sake. I bought a brand new car and pay a new car car payment so that I can have reliable transportation!! I am missing work, using up precises miles, putting tons of gas into loaner gas hogs, and stressing out big time!!

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

1 comment:

  1. I hear you, Smug. I've had a few bad cars over the years and those nasty things add so much stress to your life. I hope you get this resolved soon!

    ReplyDelete