Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Master Cleanse - Day 3

Well.... last night really sucked. I kept arguing with my brain all evening. I was tired and did not feel like doing anything, so I laid on the couch and thought about being hungry. I had wanted to get the laundry folded, the dishes washed and a few other chores to get the house looking nice and I did end up getting those things done, but I was really dragging.

I kept thinking about food. Am I really hungry? Not really, just having bad food cravings. What am I craving? Nothing, everything, something, anything. I think that it was not that my stomach was particularly empty, but I needed to have something in my mouth!

I did make it through the night fine and have done fine all day so far today. I only need to get through tonight and tomorrow. I actually think that doing this at work has been good - I am busy, too busy to think much about food. When I am at home, watching the tube and all those food commercials - God that sucks!

I was hoping that I would be pretty much over the food cravings by now, or at least craving veggies or something like Smug-Hub was, but I really want pasta... cheesy pasta!!

God help me, I think that I am hopeless :)

2 comments:

  1. You are doing great...just hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Smug-Hub might be the beneficiary of this diet. :-)

    ReplyDelete