Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sadness

I just read about the death of Heath Ledger and I am really sad about it. Obviously I did not know him personally, or can even call myself a big fan. I did like him and watched the celebrity sites when he was dating Michelle Williams, when they had their daughter, and was (am) looking forward to seeing him in the new Batman movie. I guess it is just always shocking when someone young, with so much ahead of them dies. I think a lot of my cousin who committed suicide when these things happen. It just brings up all those feelings of missed chances, lost loves, not seeing their children grow up.... Totally sad.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, it is sad. famous or not, it's always sad to hear of a young person's death. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Hollywood lost a shining star!

    ReplyDelete