Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Back To Life

Well, the house is clean, the bills are paid, all the laundry is done. I have a few minor things still do to on the name change front, but for the most part things are getting back to normal.

I have decided that while I have a few weeks before school starts back up, that I am going to try to get on a good, normal, workable, workout and eating plan. I started a new profile on SparkPeople and I am going to try to focus on getting my body ready to house a baby. Smug-Hub and I want to try for a baby sooner rather than later given my age and I want to do my part to make it happen. I want to get pregnant easily and quickly. I want my pregnancy and birth to go well with no or minimal complications. I want my child to have the best start in life as possible, without birth defects or health problems. I don't want to have one of those kids who is sick all the time, because their mother did not care enough to help them grow a strong immune system.

So, the plan is to start taking 400mcg of foliate, and a prenatal vitamin. I am going to lose about 15-20 more pounds to get my BMI into the optimum range for conception and pregnancy. I am going to stop eating out several times a week and start cooking at home so I can control the foods that I am putting into my baby making machine!! I am going to develop a workable workout plan that is doable for someone working and going to school. I am going to stick to this plan... our baby is going to be worth it!

3 comments:

  1. You will make a fabulous mother! So is Mindy the menace going to win her bet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are not even going to think about trying until after the first of the year - so no, she is not going to win her imaginary bet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the wedding. Can't wait to see some pictures. And have fun making babies!!!

    ReplyDelete