Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sickly

I am sick. I have been sick for almost a week now and I am getting sick of it :)

It started with a little raw feeling in my throat and then two one side of my nose feeling stuffed and has developed into my voice being raspy and strange, really sore throat, both sides of my nose stuffed up and head/body aching.

It does seem like as the day gets going the symptoms lesson and I feel like I am getting better, but the mornings (which start at 4:30 mind you) and the evenings are horrible. I am not sleeping well at all and thus am dragging through the day. It's not like I can just crawl into bed for a day or two, I have this amazing baby and I want to spend my days with her, not sleeping. So, we have spent the majority of the week in the rocking chair together, chilling with some Spongebob and nursing a lot. It's not really so bad, except at 4:30 in the morning, when I feel like I might be dying :)

So, in an effort to perk myself up, I thought I would post some cute pictures of my baby girl!!

Laughter
Dogs are the best!!
Climbing Down Mount Daddy
I Love My Daddy

Watching Glee

Naked Baby!!

Walking

My cousin's ear is really cool!!

My sweet loving girl!!!



There I feel better!!

1 comment: