Sunday, November 11, 2007

Weekend Wrap Up!!

I really wanted to go the bank on Saturday and start the pre-approval paperwork on the house buying, but I was holding the morning open in case I was needed by someone, and Smug-Hub made plans to go fishing, but we were both hoping to be finished before noon and then be able to get to the bank before they closed. It did not happen! I did homework and he fished until about 4pm. No bank this weekend - but we are both not making any other plans next Saturday!!

Last night we watched movies and talked and ate junk food and laughed and tickled and talked some more! It was really nice and relaxing and fun just to hang with my baby!! We ended up watching a movie and some stand up until about 2am! So we slept in this morning! Big Time!

I got up about 10 and Smug-Hub about noon. The only other thing that I wanted to do this weekend was go to some open houses, which normally run from about 1-4pm. Because we slept in so late, we had to wait an hour for a table at Cracker Barrel and by the time we left there it was 3:15pm. I had not been able to find a listing of open houses online, but we had seen several signs. It was so late that we really did not have time to stop at any. The Cowboy's game started at 4, so we rushed through Wal-Mart and got home about 2 minutes before the kick off.

I am not feeling like it is anyone's fault, but I only wanted to 2 things this weekend and I did not get to do either of them :(

I have a couple of loads of laundry working and made two days worth of dinners, since I will be in class tomorrow night and unable to cook. The kitchen is cleaned up, the sheets on the bed are changed, there are fresh towels in the bathroom. I still need to straighten up the living room, but other than that... All my homework is done too! It was actually a really nice weekend!

Have I mentioned how much I am looking forward to Thanksgiving?? I can't wait!!

3 comments:

  1. That Cracker Barrel is very busy, Smug. The one time when Sassy and I went there together we gave up on the place. We had better luck with the one near me. It was a lot less busy.

    I didn't see the Cowboys but I caught the Atlanta / Carolina game today since I feel both are my home team, oddly enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing that I even got Utenzi to go to Cracker Barrel since that is his least favorite place to eat.

    You have been tagged--read my blog for details.

    PS--your Thanksgiving plans sound awesome. You always seem to have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sassy is right. It's such a busy place with long, long lines! I don't like lines!

    ReplyDelete