Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Feeling Good!

I'm in a pretty good mood this week - granted it's only Monday, but hey, its a start! it did me so much good to have a nice weekend and get everything done that I needed to, it makes the rest of the week much better not to have the undone hanging over my head.

I was able to leave Smug-Sister's a bit early tonight and spent a bit more time with Gramps (his blood sugars are really high and we are working with him and the doctor to try to figure out why). When I got home, my sweet baby girl was sleeping and kept sleeping until about 6pm! I was able to fold a load of laundry and do some work on the computer.

Later, she played at my feet while I cooked oats for my breakfasts this week and is currently playing in the tub with all four of her rubber ducky's!! It is nice to sit here on the bathroom floor and listen to her playing and splashing.

I am slightly worried about a little rash on her butt, so I thought some naked baby time was in order, so I let her crawl around naked for a bit and when she was good and cold, I stuck her in the bath to warm up and play some more. I know that she is sensitive and when she is teething as she is now, her poos are strange, so I wonder if that is what is causing the rash - that and I normally can tell when she poos and the last couple of days I have been surprised to change her diaper and see poo. I hate that she has been sitting in it for a long time and I didn't know. I feel like a bad mommy when I see the little red patches on her butt :(

Anyway, tomorrow I am taking her to see Santa and her cousin's are going with us along with Smug-Grandma and Gramps. It should be a fun outing and after that one of my nephews is in his school's holiday play - he is an elf! We are all going to troop over there and cheer him on! The batteries for my new camera and my video camera are already charging!!

OK, she is starting to whine, so I must get her out of the bath and ready for bed. Perhaps she will fall asleep quickly given that she is all warm and wet!! Here's hoping!!

UPDATE: It's 4am and my baby girl is wide awake and has been for about an hour. She also didn't fall asleep until almost 10 last night!! Mommy is going to be very sleepy today :(

No comments:

Post a Comment