Monday, January 24, 2011

Wonderful!!

We had a lovely weekend that involved having brunch with a friend, checking into SUV's, getting back to mass (which we have only gone to a handful of times since Smug-Baby was born), and a good, healthy dose of family play time.

I pulled out my camera and played with some of the settings and located the B&W setting! So, I took a bunch and I just love the look of black and white. I think that we live in color, so black and white is something new and different.

I need to learn more about cutting down on the shadows and am excited about the upcoming photography classes that I am going to take. I am not loving the instructor, but he is the only one teaching around here so he is what I have to work with. I have friends who are professional photographers, but I don't want to ask them for help. I don't want them to think that I am taking advantage of them, I will learn what I can from this guy, the Internet and from books!

 Playing with Daddy

 What's all this now??

Here Daddy try some!

I love this Daddy of mine!

Daddy and a delicious block, what more could a girl ask for!

Hiding the block from Daddy

Kisses for Mommy

Tuckered out from all that play!!

All in all, it was a lovely, relaxing weekend with my family. I have everything that I ever wanted in my life and I hope to never, ever forget that!!

1 comment:

  1. check out lightscoop.com

    that'll minimize shadows on pics! It bounces the flash for you. It's all i use when I shoot indoors or in the dark!

    ReplyDelete