Friday, February 11, 2011

Help!! I Need Somebody, Help!!

I had my photography class tonight and while I am enjoying it, I felt like I wasn't going to make it through the class without falling asleep. I'm not sure where the fatigue came from, but once it hit, it stayed with me. I drove home after class in a fog, hoping against hope that Smug-Baby would be all tuckered out. No such luck.

I have been walking her around the wall that separates the kitchen from the living room. She seems to like walking laps around the house. She is holding on with just one hand now and gets so excited about it. Smug-Hub is walking her now and I am getting ready to go back to bed. I tried to sleep once for about 45 minutes before he came to get me. I really hate waking from sleep just as you have gotten deeply relaxed. I nursed her, but she was still wide open and wanted to play.

I think that Smug-Hub was getting frustrated because he wanted to get some food in the oven for lunch tomorrow and was expecting her to be sleeping by now. I told him that she would get tired eventually, but I need to go back to bed. I'm going to nurse her one more time and if she still doesn't want to sleep, he is going to have to take over. I can't fight this sore throat and work tomorrow on no sleep!!

He is reading this over my shoulder and wants me to tell you that he doesn't have a problem playing with her or getting her to sleep, he only woke me cause he thought she was hungry.

OK, he is back to walking kitchen laps. It's so cute, this big guy and a tiny girl, walking hand in hand through the kitchen, into the living room, around to the dining room and back into the kitchen. He keeps trying to direct her to the toys and she just grunts and pulls him back into the direction of her original intent!

Alrighty, back to bed for me - good luck babe and goodnite!!!

UPDATE: I went back to bed at 11 and he brought me a sleeping girl at 11:45. She only woke once to nurse, but I still feel like I have had no sleep :( My throat is hurting again and now my nose is feeling stuffy! I refuse to get sick, I refuse to get sick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment