Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Zombieland

I feel like I am in a fog. I had trouble all day just having coherent thoughts and my eyes are stinging and tired. Regardless, I feel like it has been a good day. Smug-Hub is playing on the floor with the baby and she is happy, but getting worn out and should be primed for bed very soon.

I ate things that I shouldn't have today, stayed in points, but should have made better choices. I fear that the scale this weekend will be disappointing. Maybe I can pull it out the rest of the week.

I purchased a "1" cake pan and plan on making a test cake in the next day or so for Smug-Baby's birthday. I hope it turns out well and I don't have to start from scratch searching for a good recipe. It should be cute if nothing else!

So, since I don't really have anything exciting to report beyond how tired I am and how much I am looking forward to Smug-Baby's birthday, here are some pictures to brighten your day!!





In these she is watching Elmo with wrapped attention! Except when she noticed that I was snapping away!









Have a lovely evening everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment